Thursday, July 5, 2007
Can't sleep...
Don’t know why…this has hardly happened…
I’m tired; but when I lie in bed I just toss and turn…
I can’t sleep…
Tried sleeping at 2 something; then I dragged till 3 plus…
I continue being sleepless…
Finally fell asleep…an hour later I woke up again…
Stare at my clock; 4.30 am…
What’s wrong with me?
~ ~ ~ ~
There is an unexplainable emptiness
Since the day we went our separate ways
will there be a day when things will work out?
~ ~ ~ ~
I need to work hard from now…
No more slacking no more procrastination; at least I will try…
No more backsliding…
~ ~ ~ ~
“No matter what I do be serious to yourself”
I will remember these words…thanks X)
~ ~ ~ ~
It’s raining heavily outside…
Strong winds are blowing too…
I wonder if I can sleep…
I’m tired; but when I lie in bed I just toss and turn…
I can’t sleep…
Tried sleeping at 2 something; then I dragged till 3 plus…
I continue being sleepless…
Finally fell asleep…an hour later I woke up again…
Stare at my clock; 4.30 am…
What’s wrong with me?
~ ~ ~ ~
There is an unexplainable emptiness
Since the day we went our separate ways
will there be a day when things will work out?
~ ~ ~ ~
I need to work hard from now…
No more slacking no more procrastination; at least I will try…
No more backsliding…
~ ~ ~ ~
“No matter what I do be serious to yourself”
I will remember these words…thanks X)
~ ~ ~ ~
It’s raining heavily outside…
Strong winds are blowing too…
I wonder if I can sleep…
i know that i have loved you ... at 7/05/2007 04:50:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities