Wednesday, July 25, 2007
The END
Let’s close this chapter of my life
In this tale I tried to care for some lot; to find out at the end of it all it was only an act of my ignorance; my pride maybe…well, at least that’s how everything made me feel…
For you guys have each other to fill in each other’s world…there was no space left for other things to drop in for now; I was only a passerby that just manages to bridge through and cause additional ripples to the already ‘not so calm waters’…
Guess the time limit was up and its time to get out of the ride…all the fun I had; the memories left behind is only a mere thing I could grasp out of all these…
Only with my eyes I saw you were much happier without me in it…
With you guys having each others back, it’s time I walk away instead of causing more nuisance than I should have…
In destiny to find a friend like the friendship you have…it’s all worth admiring…
It’s not a choice but its just life…letting go is never easy; walking away is never easy…
To find that it is slipping off my fingers; used a lot of effort to hold it in place…
In pain, bleeding dry cause of the multiple tries to salvage everything I still failed…
In tears this chapter has ended…
I guess I’ll say the bird flew away and I never saw it again but I know it’ll be fine…
我会好好过 等你再想我 总有个角落 会让你想起我
向右或向左 都有我站在这里守候
In this tale I tried to care for some lot; to find out at the end of it all it was only an act of my ignorance; my pride maybe…well, at least that’s how everything made me feel…
For you guys have each other to fill in each other’s world…there was no space left for other things to drop in for now; I was only a passerby that just manages to bridge through and cause additional ripples to the already ‘not so calm waters’…
Guess the time limit was up and its time to get out of the ride…all the fun I had; the memories left behind is only a mere thing I could grasp out of all these…
Only with my eyes I saw you were much happier without me in it…
With you guys having each others back, it’s time I walk away instead of causing more nuisance than I should have…
In destiny to find a friend like the friendship you have…it’s all worth admiring…
It’s not a choice but its just life…letting go is never easy; walking away is never easy…
To find that it is slipping off my fingers; used a lot of effort to hold it in place…
In pain, bleeding dry cause of the multiple tries to salvage everything I still failed…
In tears this chapter has ended…
I guess I’ll say the bird flew away and I never saw it again but I know it’ll be fine…
我会好好过 等你再想我 总有个角落 会让你想起我
向右或向左 都有我站在这里守候
i know that i have loved you ... at 7/25/2007 05:13:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities