Monday, July 9, 2007
dedicated to you, if you only knew
Another sleepless night…it’s 3.30 in the morning…be it coffee or whatsoever that’s causing me all these; till then I realize I didn’t take coffee today…
It’s just my mind playing tricks on me…
“我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了...”
A phrase that really describes the situation I am in…
It’s also a phrase that I should be thankful for; it’s the first time after so long I’ve seen you typed those words “How are you?”
It’s also one of the few moments that I actually felt that you cared…and I wished the moment lasted longer…
Unfortunately duty calls…I had to answer to my mom’s calls; ended up we had nothing much to say…when I was done with my phone call, you said you needed to go…but a part of me was glad to see that you actually planned to sleep early…
Since the day I met you I never ever tried to imagine my life without you in it; be it just a friendship…it would be definitely be one that I treasure a lot…out of the millions of people I wont let myself believe that it was all just a coincidence we met…and for that I won’t let it go all so easily…
So I continue to let the world mock me with the words ‘naïve’…it’s my world and this is my dream…
Things took a turn; something I could never imagine…but yet to keep to what I whole dear; I never let reality cut off the strings of connection…I tried to make this friendship go on…as hard as the journey was, I find it worth everything I went through…
It’s an unexplainable feeling knowing you, and truly you’ve taught me much more about life than what I thought I already knew…
I miss the calls
I miss the chats
I miss the mails
I miss the mapling
I miss every part of it…
To know it can never be the kind of love that the world generalize to be a love between a guy and a girl which will lead to a couple relationship…
Yet, I find myself in the midst of a kind of special feeling towards you…a love which is far more than a love towards a normal friend; but it’s not the kind of love out of lust or wanting to enter a stage of relationship…
It seems to be a special connection for me…a feeling of wanting to be there for you whenever you needed someone close…a feeling of wanting to see you actually set yourself free from the prison of guilt you once placed yourself in…a feeling that I can never use words to describe…
Maybe you would say I took your words too seriously…but it was all that you’ve poured out to me that made me feel this way; an accumulation of memories…
Indescribable, undeniable…I don’t want to hide my feelings anymore…leaving in denial of what my heart feels is torture; thinking that it would all go away is just ignorant of me…
But when the sun shines again every morning, I realize that it was all part of my dream, only from my own selfish point of view…I can never achieve all that I dream to; be it because of the barriers of reality, time and emotions…maybe I will just never be one of those that will share the journey of your life…
Nevertheless, I will never stop being here in silence…watching from afar…I try to be there till the day I’ve lost all courage and strength to face up to it all…
I wish you knew…but there’s a chance you may never see or feel what is buried deep beneath this heart…
Will this heart turn cold?
我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了...
It’s just my mind playing tricks on me…
“我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了...”
A phrase that really describes the situation I am in…
It’s also a phrase that I should be thankful for; it’s the first time after so long I’ve seen you typed those words “How are you?”
It’s also one of the few moments that I actually felt that you cared…and I wished the moment lasted longer…
Unfortunately duty calls…I had to answer to my mom’s calls; ended up we had nothing much to say…when I was done with my phone call, you said you needed to go…but a part of me was glad to see that you actually planned to sleep early…
Since the day I met you I never ever tried to imagine my life without you in it; be it just a friendship…it would be definitely be one that I treasure a lot…out of the millions of people I wont let myself believe that it was all just a coincidence we met…and for that I won’t let it go all so easily…
So I continue to let the world mock me with the words ‘naïve’…it’s my world and this is my dream…
Things took a turn; something I could never imagine…but yet to keep to what I whole dear; I never let reality cut off the strings of connection…I tried to make this friendship go on…as hard as the journey was, I find it worth everything I went through…
It’s an unexplainable feeling knowing you, and truly you’ve taught me much more about life than what I thought I already knew…
I miss the calls
I miss the chats
I miss the mails
I miss the mapling
I miss every part of it…
To know it can never be the kind of love that the world generalize to be a love between a guy and a girl which will lead to a couple relationship…
Yet, I find myself in the midst of a kind of special feeling towards you…a love which is far more than a love towards a normal friend; but it’s not the kind of love out of lust or wanting to enter a stage of relationship…
It seems to be a special connection for me…a feeling of wanting to be there for you whenever you needed someone close…a feeling of wanting to see you actually set yourself free from the prison of guilt you once placed yourself in…a feeling that I can never use words to describe…
Maybe you would say I took your words too seriously…but it was all that you’ve poured out to me that made me feel this way; an accumulation of memories…
Indescribable, undeniable…I don’t want to hide my feelings anymore…leaving in denial of what my heart feels is torture; thinking that it would all go away is just ignorant of me…
But when the sun shines again every morning, I realize that it was all part of my dream, only from my own selfish point of view…I can never achieve all that I dream to; be it because of the barriers of reality, time and emotions…maybe I will just never be one of those that will share the journey of your life…
Nevertheless, I will never stop being here in silence…watching from afar…I try to be there till the day I’ve lost all courage and strength to face up to it all…
I wish you knew…but there’s a chance you may never see or feel what is buried deep beneath this heart…
Will this heart turn cold?
我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了...
i know that i have loved you ... at 7/09/2007 03:59:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities