if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, August 3, 2007

Friendship...unfulfilled dreams

I saw something on youtube and it touched me…

I can’t believe I’m saying this; but it’s how I really feel…and I don’t want people to misunderstand anymore…

What I've always dreamed off isn’t love; at least not for now or at least till the right guy comes along...

And as for my behaviour, many may have mistaken that I’m turning into a les…I’m kinda a tomboy; but it doesn’t give others the right to just judge me for who I am…I’m not and will never be with many reasons complied including my faith and believe…my outlook does not signify anything…

What could bring me through my days is just a friendship I could hold dear to…

But people's judgement of me is a misinterpretation of my dreams…

I long for a unique yet simple friendship that will last forever…

Despite all the tears and pain it's still worth while…

But amidst all my dreams, your words hit me down…I couldn’t forget…till now I’m wondering why your words still have such an impact on me though I’ve not known you for that long…

Yea, I'm being naive again, a will for simplicity in everything but it’s only my dream…take it away and all I’m left to be is an emotionless and dreamless person..

I personally envy those who have it...and my blessings to those who have found the meaning of a true and worth cherishing friendship…

I'm longing for it...when will it be or should I ask will there ever be?

My walk in this life for the past few months have thought me a lot of things…painful yet worth remembering…unfortunately slipping off my grasp and I stand helpless and lost…

i know that i have loved you ... at 8/03/2007 11:27:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music