Saturday, October 13, 2007
Anger because I still love
Don’t worry…this blog is not dead…I am
/
I wanted to blog about the happy Friday I had…but seems that more things have came up and it caused my life to be frozen for now…
I want to be cold and heartless…can I?
/
At times I wish you knew your actions are repulsive and revolting…it’s making us hate you more and more…
With much love comes more hate…more anger in me…and sometimes I wish I could have the ‘couldn’t care less’ attitude…and I wish I could just reason out with you all your sudden burst of mood swings…I wish I had the guts to hang up once in a while when you start to be unreasonable about everything…
For 1 second my feelings now are I wish that you would forget that I was ever born…I can’t believe myself that it would come to this extend…you’re pushing my limits…
You said I was worse than the dog…go ahead and love the dog better than me…from this second I couldn’t care less…don’t come complaining to me when you need it…cuz you never seem to understand other people’s distress and expects us to give you our attention 24/7
I told you the truth and you said I was lying…how ironic…you want me to tell you a lie and say that it’s the truth…
I wanted to start the day at peace with you and who knew you shouted on the phone the entire day…I’m not deaf!!!
My feelings now you will never understand…you are so close to me and undeniably I love you so much but do you know all you have done has caused me more stress and pain than anything else in the world…I clutched my fist tightly through out the entire phone call…tears were about to fall…I wanted to fight back but I didn’t want to cause a riot…
I can’t and will not get rid of you in my life but for 1 second I just wish you could stop and take the time to understand that we’re not perfect and I need my times…I know what I should do…I’ve given you that much respect…please don’t make me take it all away…
You are irreplaceable but please don’t take it for granted…
And this is the one place where I can cry out and you will never know…and if you one day find out about this then I think I would soon have to kill myself…
Can you at least give me the last space I have in this world?
/
I wanted to blog about the happy Friday I had…but seems that more things have came up and it caused my life to be frozen for now…
I want to be cold and heartless…can I?
/
At times I wish you knew your actions are repulsive and revolting…it’s making us hate you more and more…
With much love comes more hate…more anger in me…and sometimes I wish I could have the ‘couldn’t care less’ attitude…and I wish I could just reason out with you all your sudden burst of mood swings…I wish I had the guts to hang up once in a while when you start to be unreasonable about everything…
For 1 second my feelings now are I wish that you would forget that I was ever born…I can’t believe myself that it would come to this extend…you’re pushing my limits…
You said I was worse than the dog…go ahead and love the dog better than me…from this second I couldn’t care less…don’t come complaining to me when you need it…cuz you never seem to understand other people’s distress and expects us to give you our attention 24/7
I told you the truth and you said I was lying…how ironic…you want me to tell you a lie and say that it’s the truth…
I wanted to start the day at peace with you and who knew you shouted on the phone the entire day…I’m not deaf!!!
My feelings now you will never understand…you are so close to me and undeniably I love you so much but do you know all you have done has caused me more stress and pain than anything else in the world…I clutched my fist tightly through out the entire phone call…tears were about to fall…I wanted to fight back but I didn’t want to cause a riot…
I can’t and will not get rid of you in my life but for 1 second I just wish you could stop and take the time to understand that we’re not perfect and I need my times…I know what I should do…I’ve given you that much respect…please don’t make me take it all away…
You are irreplaceable but please don’t take it for granted…
And this is the one place where I can cry out and you will never know…and if you one day find out about this then I think I would soon have to kill myself…
Can you at least give me the last space I have in this world?
i know that i have loved you ... at 10/13/2007 11:20:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities