if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, October 12, 2007

Just for the sake

Assignments and lab reports are flooding my workspace…I just can’t find the heart to settle them all…

I have upgraded my status from lazy to slacker…

I just hope I can enjoy my day today and buck up next week…

I am still me…I don’t want to loose!!!

/

Last night was quite a night…

Thanks to my good junior that drove us all the way to the laundry and after that all the way to KLIA to take away Burger King…

The journey was filled with laughter especially when the driver almost got lost…and he kept missing all the right turns…but it was still worth remembering…

And note to self…it was the first time my friend and I wore so simple to the airport…a lousy t and home shorts…man, whoever decided to go to the airport with that kind of clothes…

Wait, I think it was me…

-.-'’’


/

There is so much things I don’t want to miss…but seems like everything that’s going to happen is never in my control…

i know that i have loved you ... at 10/12/2007 09:51:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music