Tuesday, October 2, 2007
I love you
I wish I could have more guts to tell you that I love you…
I wished I could be so honest with you…
I wish I knew more about you so I wouldn’t be uncertain of my answers…
I wish it wouldn’t pierce my heart to know that you like someone else…
I wish I would not hurt so much to know that I will only be just a friend to you…
I wish I could have done all that you have said…
I wish I could be there when you needed me…
I wish I could give you a hug when you needed it…
I wished when you smile it was for me…
I wish I could help u ease your pain…
I wish I could pick you up when you fall…
But it all remains as I wish…and many more wishes just to see you doing well…
For somewhat I think you would never know…
I wished I could be so honest with you…
I wish I knew more about you so I wouldn’t be uncertain of my answers…
I wish it wouldn’t pierce my heart to know that you like someone else…
I wish I would not hurt so much to know that I will only be just a friend to you…
I wish I could have done all that you have said…
I wish I could be there when you needed me…
I wish I could give you a hug when you needed it…
I wished when you smile it was for me…
I wish I could help u ease your pain…
I wish I could pick you up when you fall…
But it all remains as I wish…and many more wishes just to see you doing well…
For somewhat I think you would never know…
i know that i have loved you ... at 10/02/2007 09:54:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities