Saturday, October 6, 2007
Regrets
I woke up and realize I did something stupid again last night…I should stop being so repulsive…
If my sudden actions last night hurt you then I really regret it…
But I meant what I said…I just wanted you to know and not mean to leave it all behind and walk away…
Let’s just say I wont; even if I did want to I couldn’t…I’ve said that very clearly and I hope you really understand…
I really hope to see you soon…please don’t avoid all these…
If my sudden actions last night hurt you then I really regret it…
But I meant what I said…I just wanted you to know and not mean to leave it all behind and walk away…
Let’s just say I wont; even if I did want to I couldn’t…I’ve said that very clearly and I hope you really understand…
I really hope to see you soon…please don’t avoid all these…
i know that i have loved you ... at 10/06/2007 10:20:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities