Friday, October 5, 2007
Falling deeper everyday
It’s a Friday night and at the moment its 7.30pm…there’s nothing wrong about this time and date…the only things is the internet is down…what luck…
/
Today was a very tiring day…
Site visit: well it was an interesting one and not to mention quite educational
The journey: it was long but not that long la…just long
/
Yay…the internet is back in action…did my luck just change? Who knows…I shall go on
/
Since that day after our conversation I’ve been thinking even deeper…and for some reasons I was reminded I couldn’t really express myself…
I kept thinking about you this few days…the journey there today; was wishing if you were sitting next to me…
I remember the one and only time we had a bus ride together; you took out a piece of paper and started writing things you thought were fascinating (I think) or in short I should just say you were writing…
You know what satisfies me most…its just being silent beside you…I remember when I was with you I was unusually quiet…I would just stare at what you guys were doing…listen to what you guys were saying…I didn’t know why I was that way…but it felt like I wanted to cherish every moment of it…
Every inch of me feels that I want to just hold your hand and walk with you every inch of your way…I wish I could just hug you from behind and hold you close to me wishing I never have to let go…
Every moment I’m not with you, it feels like my heart is tearing apart…all I know is that this was something I have never felt before and since the day I met you I could never get myself to let go of this feeling no matter what we went through…
Another part of me fears if I die the next second how would you know when our distance is so far apart…will I ever even want to bother you about this? Or will I just leave quietly and forgetting everything that ever happened between us…
When I see someone saying something about you, I really want to find out what is going on…when I see all that, I want to stand up for you but I know you want me to stay out of it…whenever I ask you if there is anything wrong then you ‘jia zhuang’ in front of me; it really breaks my heart to see you that way…I really feel every inch of me worried about you though I love you…
When I tried to tell you how I felt and before I could gather up my guts to do so, you told me you’re loving someone else but that someone hates you…a part of me feels sorry for you and wants to try to help you ease your pain but a bigger part of me yearns for you to notice these feelings hidden deep within me…
I don’t know why I am feeling this way but I can’t help it…I’m just falling deeper and deeper everyday…
/
Today was a very tiring day…
Site visit: well it was an interesting one and not to mention quite educational
The journey: it was long but not that long la…just long
/
Yay…the internet is back in action…did my luck just change? Who knows…I shall go on
/
Since that day after our conversation I’ve been thinking even deeper…and for some reasons I was reminded I couldn’t really express myself…
I kept thinking about you this few days…the journey there today; was wishing if you were sitting next to me…
I remember the one and only time we had a bus ride together; you took out a piece of paper and started writing things you thought were fascinating (I think) or in short I should just say you were writing…
You know what satisfies me most…its just being silent beside you…I remember when I was with you I was unusually quiet…I would just stare at what you guys were doing…listen to what you guys were saying…I didn’t know why I was that way…but it felt like I wanted to cherish every moment of it…
Every inch of me feels that I want to just hold your hand and walk with you every inch of your way…I wish I could just hug you from behind and hold you close to me wishing I never have to let go…
Every moment I’m not with you, it feels like my heart is tearing apart…all I know is that this was something I have never felt before and since the day I met you I could never get myself to let go of this feeling no matter what we went through…
Another part of me fears if I die the next second how would you know when our distance is so far apart…will I ever even want to bother you about this? Or will I just leave quietly and forgetting everything that ever happened between us…
When I see someone saying something about you, I really want to find out what is going on…when I see all that, I want to stand up for you but I know you want me to stay out of it…whenever I ask you if there is anything wrong then you ‘jia zhuang’ in front of me; it really breaks my heart to see you that way…I really feel every inch of me worried about you though I love you…
When I tried to tell you how I felt and before I could gather up my guts to do so, you told me you’re loving someone else but that someone hates you…a part of me feels sorry for you and wants to try to help you ease your pain but a bigger part of me yearns for you to notice these feelings hidden deep within me…
I don’t know why I am feeling this way but I can’t help it…I’m just falling deeper and deeper everyday…
i know that i have loved you ... at 10/05/2007 09:31:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities