if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back from the short trip

I wanted to get drunk; break the rules for once but everything else went against me…

Maybe the Lord wouldn’t let me…so I ended up still keeping my promise to myself and my parents; that I wouldn’t get drunk outside the house…

Is that a good thing? I guess it is…

/

The Malacca trip was fun though I really spent a lot of cash…OMG, that reminds me I must really live on bread till end of the month…argh!!!

There was a lot of walking, a lot of eating…I think my tummy got that much rounder >.< sigh…and we all got exhausted today…I really didn’t want to come back to college; a place of stress, boredom, politics, hatred…there is no love; yea, you know what I mean…

But on top of it all…it was a nice bonding session of friendship…it was just the gals; our time…it felt odd sleeping on the same bed; but I think I got used to it, for now…I really need to be more open la…

I almost forgot the most important thing we all promise to remember about this trip…

I think it should be entitled “The unluckiest trip to Malacca for the weekend”

It all started at 4. We left the college, took a taxi to the Seremban bus station well that wasn’t so bad; cost RM10 a person…I shall leave the idiot’s ignorance and bugging messages till later.

As we reached the bus station, this was when things started to go wrong. There were many people around, the place was packed. We ran around all the bus counters looking for ticket…to our surprise there were no bus tickets left. It was the ‘Raya’ season…all the tickets were sold out. We forgot that fact before we planned on this trip the night before.

We panicked a little, didn’t know what to do. After moments of deep thinking, 2 of us finally decided to walk to the taxi stand and ask for the fare to Malacca…the price was cut throat compared to the bus tickets prices but we had no other choice; RM30. As far as I was told the bus ticket would have cost less than RM 10 but there was no turning back.

After the both of us decided to take the taxi we called the other 2 friends over. But as soon as we could regroup the rain poured down on us. What a ‘blessing’… we got wet and into the taxi. 3 person squashed at the back. I was the biggest in size so I felt a little ‘paiseh’ for the other 2; so sorry.

The journey was an hour plus. To my horror, I felt car-sick; my head felt a little dizzy and I wanted to puke. Luckily we reached her house in time and I felt that much better.

That night we went to night market or known as ‘Jonker Street’. All was well, all was fun till when we were at the last stop and trying to make up our minds on which bag to buy and do a little bargaining…the rain started to pour again. It was heavy and to our ‘good’ luck our car was parked quite far away. We waited a few minutes for the rain to die down a little; but to me it wasn’t that much of a difference. With no umbrella, we walked back to the car. We were drenched, soaking wet. What an experience!!!

I shouldn’t forget to mention I met up with a sec school friend…a nostalgic feeling though the place we chose to meet up in was a little wrong. It was too noisy to do the usual catching up and some of the songs were really sung badly and not to mention the expensive price of the extremely prone to diabetic drinks…another sigh!!!

Well that was the first day there…

The next day wasn’t that bad though we had to mention a little bit on the so called famous food. The rice was extremely salty, the laksa was extremely hot and the rojak was extremely weird and not to mention tasteless…almost forgot, a very expensive bad haircut.

The historical places were great, the shopping was great. 1 happy thing for me, I bought a short pants…dream come true; wait could that small thing satisfy me…Nah, I don’t think so.

Well I think I have nothing much to say now so…

/

I don’t know why but there is a heavy feeling in me…I should be more relaxed after going for a short holiday…

I had fun, I really did…but why is there something still gnawing at my soul?

Why am I thinking of you? How much have I changed?

/

For that idiotic fella…first and foremost I would have picked up the phone and scolded you instead of say sorry…if there was 1 more stupid message from you trying to ruin my hols you better watch out.

We don’t owe you anything. I didn’t call when we left cuz I was busy packing and they were rushing me. I asked 1 of them to call you but she messaged you. Fair enough, she did inform you. We left without you cuz we took the taxi. You couldn’t fit in anyway. So what the hell do you still keep scolding us. The odds wont be changed even if you were with us or not.

If you are a man, then stop being so petty. Don’t use your extremely high knowledge of the English language to sms me your wrath. I did nothing low and I have nothing against my conscience.

But because of all you did, I now have another thorn in me against you. Remember, the first hasn’t been fully removed. And you said ‘F*** u’ to me in the lab just because I made a joke. If I were to compare the things that you’ve said that never when through your head than mine I think those words would have been shot back at you more than I could imagine.

Bug off man…I don’t use those words like you.

/

I need to run now…see ya.

i know that i have loved you ... at 9/16/2007 08:10:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music