Monday, September 3, 2007
Back alive but half dead...
I am back…I think??? Wait, am I? Yes, I am…
This is called being bored at the airport while waiting for a friend’s arrival with nothing better to do…sigh
Well, haven’t really blogged for the entire 2 weeks except announcing that I was struck with rashes…
So I itched scratched and had temperature for the past week…it only got better after a jab (OUCH!!) The pills didn’t even work…zzz…the 1 that is suppose to put me to sleep keeps me awake and the one that is suppose not to put me to sleep makes me fall into slumber…
And because of the stupid allergy I actually missed my days and late nights of mapling…so not fair!!!
End up only level 44 now…haiz haiz haiz!!
/
The sight on the window seat was nice…especially today…
The clouds were white and fluffy and they looked mighty in the sky
But as the plane lands reality checks in again…
All fear of the earth eats in little by little…
/
Back in my hostel room…sleepy…popped in my medication
/
Till when it comes that only tears is all that would make sense for now what would u do?
Sit and wonder?
/
Everytime you get down like this it worries me…do you know that?
I’m scared…not for myself but for you…
There’s something in me that just want to care so much for you…
People say let go but I don’t want to…I can’t get myself to…
Like you said I will never ever forget you too…
Its just words but it meant a lot…cuz its only words that keeps this friendship going…
/
I’m back, world…give me your best shot…
This is called being bored at the airport while waiting for a friend’s arrival with nothing better to do…sigh
Well, haven’t really blogged for the entire 2 weeks except announcing that I was struck with rashes…
So I itched scratched and had temperature for the past week…it only got better after a jab (OUCH!!) The pills didn’t even work…zzz…the 1 that is suppose to put me to sleep keeps me awake and the one that is suppose not to put me to sleep makes me fall into slumber…
And because of the stupid allergy I actually missed my days and late nights of mapling…so not fair!!!
End up only level 44 now…haiz haiz haiz!!
/
The sight on the window seat was nice…especially today…
The clouds were white and fluffy and they looked mighty in the sky
But as the plane lands reality checks in again…
All fear of the earth eats in little by little…
/
Back in my hostel room…sleepy…popped in my medication
/
Till when it comes that only tears is all that would make sense for now what would u do?
Sit and wonder?
/
Everytime you get down like this it worries me…do you know that?
I’m scared…not for myself but for you…
There’s something in me that just want to care so much for you…
People say let go but I don’t want to…I can’t get myself to…
Like you said I will never ever forget you too…
Its just words but it meant a lot…cuz its only words that keeps this friendship going…
/
I’m back, world…give me your best shot…
i know that i have loved you ... at 9/03/2007 01:09:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities