Friday, November 9, 2007
it never was
I thought it was but it was never…
Guess I could finally see that I am nothing to you…or at least that is what I see…I’ve thought of asking you but finally found out I dare not…you could say I was afraid of the truth or maybe afraid of loosing the last of you…
But no matter what the best I could do is try my best not to be a burden to you…I should stop my ranting and my confessions towards you…even if you choose to hide everything from me, I have chosen to watch from afar…I meant what I told you…I would just silently watch and care from afar…that is the best I could do cuz you will never let me near…
Am I stupid to even try?
/
You were right; I guess we shall all leave things as it is…I don’t want to end up not being even friends at all…we should choose what is for the best for all of us…
And I was glad I was able to talk to you last night…maple again like we used to end of last year…forget everything in the land of maple…thanks a lot little fishy^^
And if this were the last words you were able to hear from me…you will always be like a little sister close to my heart…I dare not wish for more again in fear of loosing it all…
Guess I could finally see that I am nothing to you…or at least that is what I see…I’ve thought of asking you but finally found out I dare not…you could say I was afraid of the truth or maybe afraid of loosing the last of you…
But no matter what the best I could do is try my best not to be a burden to you…I should stop my ranting and my confessions towards you…even if you choose to hide everything from me, I have chosen to watch from afar…I meant what I told you…I would just silently watch and care from afar…that is the best I could do cuz you will never let me near…
Am I stupid to even try?
/
You were right; I guess we shall all leave things as it is…I don’t want to end up not being even friends at all…we should choose what is for the best for all of us…
And I was glad I was able to talk to you last night…maple again like we used to end of last year…forget everything in the land of maple…thanks a lot little fishy^^
And if this were the last words you were able to hear from me…you will always be like a little sister close to my heart…I dare not wish for more again in fear of loosing it all…
i know that i have loved you ... at 11/09/2007 07:02:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities