if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, October 19, 2007

LOVE

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (amplified version)
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.

It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (New Life Version)
Love does not give up. Love is kind. Love is not jealous.

Love does not put itself up as being important. Love has no pride. Love does not do the wrong thing. Love never thinks of itself. Love does not get angry. Love does not remember the suffering that comes from being hurt by someone. Love is not happy with sin. Love is happy with the truth. Love takes everything that comes without giving up. Love believes all things. Love hopes for all things. Love keeps on in all things.

Love never comes to an end.

/

2 different versions resulting various definitions of 1 word; though all from the same source…the word ‘love’; taken from the bible.

It has finally brought an understanding to me and the strength to try put it behind me and begin to move on. Not self denial, not forgetting, not forsaking, but instead using it as a stepping stone to move on.

Hope of no more suffocation from me, I am willing to let go and not pursuit. We shall remain our distance and keep being friends unless you choose to leave.

Let this be the final time; and I will lock it up and bury it deep within my heart…it will never be heard of again…

i know that i have loved you ... at 10/19/2007 06:58:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music