if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank God

In the beginning I’ve lost all my will to rush and strive for perfection…I literally gave up on that subject…I just cant seem to stare at my notes and actually digest anything...i just thought to myself wishing I was an average student hoping just to pass then it struck me…

Thank God for saving me at the darkest hour…Call out and you will be saved…

All along I’ve said I will believe…For now, I really believe…

Thank you Lord for stepping in before I crush into the wall and still blame everything else but not myself…

It’s the last day of the year my books will need to be touched…and so I will work for it and not grieve about it…

Thank you for pulling me back to reality before I lost myself…I will always love you…

Wishing everyone knew and would experience how real you are in my life…and it would be a prayer in me that everyone I know will be saved…

I’ve still got a lot to learn…

i know that i have loved you ... at 10/30/2007 01:01:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music