Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Random
I plan to give all these dateline cuz I don’t see where all these are going…I was thinking by end of the year cuz I still want to give this holidays a chance; I don’t want this holidays to turn out a total disaster…but I don’t think I can get myself to do it…
I don’t like the feeling of hanging on to a thin thread thinking it will never break…I am naïve but these thoughts will somehow kill me…
Come and disappear…we have different circle of friends…ah, what do I expect…
Okay…enough of ranting…I meant nothing but just to express my thoughts…I won’t do it…
/
I still haven’t found time to blog about Friday…haiz…
/
I just don’t feel well…
/
Missing you each day…where have you gone?
i know that i have loved you ... at 10/16/2007 10:33:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities