if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My special friend

I see but I can’t express how I feel…I try to fathom how you feel but somehow you’ve locked everything away…you haven’t changed since I first met u and that tears my heart apart…

When you are take for granted or when you mistreat yourself, I just wish to show you and not just tell you that your existence in this world is not forsaken…your life is not sad at all…you’ve got me to share it with you…as I’ve made a promise to you…

Though at times my words are misunderstood or at times I seem to be taking everyone else side but you but I tell you this…I was always on your side no matter what…no matter what I go through, no matter how much it’ll take on me, no matter how much I rant about it…all that wont change…

Learnt to look at things and tell ourselves ‘it will soon pass’ …looking forward to each day with a new direction…I’m still learning it and its not easy but like I have been told…it will soon pass…

When you tell me that you miss me and that you do care for me it touches my heart…so I shall say thanks for being there…even though I can only reach you as just a friend…its already enough cuz I don’t want to loose you…

Good night my dear friend…I’ll pray for you; in silence I will…

i know that i have loved you ... at 11/25/2007 02:07:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music