if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, April 30, 2007

Accumulation...

There were further improvements…I shall keep holding on and pray…it does work ^^

~ ~ ~ ~

12.30 am – posting while chatting with someone who can’t sleep…don’t think too much!

~ ~ ~ ~

Here is what I missed to post in the past few days:

…

I gave myself a conscience check…everything feels like I can’t get over myself but I seriously want to push my limits and make it happen…

All the things I put up for this trip makes me feel like I am shortening my life span…

But looking at the bright side, I know its all worth my efforts put in…Well, at least that’s what I hope for now

…

“You need to wake up…”

Wow, these words I haven’t heard in a very long time…and someone finally took the courage and says it in my face…I wasn’t shock to hear that…I needed that, I was loosing myself…

And it took someone who cares, someone whom I knew for not too long but is no doubt a great person…well, the same person who can’t sleep…haha…

Thanks for the wake up call girl!!!

Was I sleeping and living in my dreams; not wanting to wake up from my fantasies?

The conversation goes on…”if u just take _ as a close friend...u wont be so miserable when _ sort of like ignore u sometimes right”

What you said is not wrong…but feelings are hard to be controlled…maybe I have low EQ; hmm, reminds me on the ESL assignment back in Taylor’s…EQ Vs IQ; what a topic to choose, made my life so miserable…

“This is so called friend!...good friends will try to help u when u need them…but they wont be by your side all the times…as in 24 hours..”

These words made me evaluate my life; am I going overboard for friendships? And if I do, I have to accept the consequences that no one is like me and I cannot expect others to be like me…in conclusion, doing it out of free will of the heart…that’s all that matters…all I need to know is that you guys are happy ^^

…

2nd part:

Never be the one giving more in a relationship; be it couples; be it friendship; it works the same way…It’s a good thing but there is a side effect; sacrifice which will lead to hurt at times…

Don’t wait till it’s too late…when you loose something you tend to appreciate it more

-I deleted this part I wrote during that time, I’d still like to see things change for the better-

…

If I am left bare without all you do about me; will I look that scary like you picture me to be?

Cuz you make me feel like I need to hide away from the real world and just show a mannequin of myself…

…

Whose heart will I choose to break?

…

How could something so wrong feel so right? It really seems I got to track back my old self…This shouldn’t go on…I am only destroying myself…

One moment hot , one moment cold; fluctuating character…
Who do you think you are? Or should the question be;
What do I think I am to you? Feels like I'm just another passerby…

Accumulated feelings but having no freedom to post…

Any moment the door opens with a loud bang and the voice that I fear starts showering me; Give me a break please…I really want my space!

I can’t post now...and here ends my another short note I saved in my notepad…

I need to rant!!!


~ ~ ~ ~

177Q – especially triple sharing and single room…where are you guys??? I miss you all…wait, I’m talking to 1 of u now…haha…that was so random

~ ~ ~ ~

Another person said “your life is yours…you don’t live it for the sake of others…”

If the rest of the worlds were stones then I think that is possible, but if they’re not? Then I’ll choose to take the tears just to make life easier…better to see more smiles then see everyone having a hard time

~ ~ ~ ~

1. When I blog and others see, its a step of overcoming my problems, facing it and not hiding it
2. People who really care will try to help out

It’s really worth blogging…at least u know who cares and who doesn’t;

lets just put it this way...someone special taught me the meaning of blogging...at certain times when I wished to give up, she said something that made me go on...blogging actually gave me a place to turn to when i had no one to talk to in a lonely room...I have a place to complain and drown my sorrows into...Its like I said a place I called my own...

~ ~ ~ ~

Mapling was great last night…it does bring back memories…shall keep it short…like I said…I shall say no more…

~ ~ ~ ~

It’s a pretty long post…1.45 am…I think I shall end here…Good night everyone!


i know that i have loved you ... at 4/30/2007 01:38:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music