if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Looking deep

In the end I should be thankful I am made this way; my character and my achievements…cuz there’s no one other than myself to help myself succeed in the future…

Thanks mom for all those reminders that my education is indeed my own inheritance; that no one can take away…

I know the burden I will put you guys through if I further my studies overseas; I will make it worth while and I won’t forget all that you guys have done for me…

I can’t turn back time and attempt my A’s for my past sem but I will do so in the next sem…let’s just keep my fingers crossed my A’s are here for this sem…waiting till next Thursday for the results to be released…

~ ~ ~ ~

I am dreading this life… all the words, all the dilemma at hand…so much things going on…yet I feel useless…I can’t do anything but be more of a burden…

~ ~ ~ ~

My time is up for now…

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/25/2007 07:52:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music