Monday, April 30, 2007
Pissed
What's with you controlling my life?
What's wrong with the way I style my hair?
Why can't I let it be straight?
I HATE CURLS!!!!
Give me a BREAK...
I HATE IT!!!
I can't wait to get back to college with my own space!
It’s not why I am sick of home...
You should no better that you're too controlling...
Yet the anger I have to hide within me
My tolerance level has increased another level
Cuz I can't stay mad at you...
Not allowed to...
What's wrong with the way I style my hair?
Why can't I let it be straight?
I HATE CURLS!!!!
Give me a BREAK...
I HATE IT!!!
I can't wait to get back to college with my own space!
It’s not why I am sick of home...
You should no better that you're too controlling...
Yet the anger I have to hide within me
My tolerance level has increased another level
Cuz I can't stay mad at you...
Not allowed to...
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/30/2007 06:35:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities