Sunday, April 1, 2007
Random thoughts
Is it me or is just this place a lil’ deserted? I think it’s just me…
~ ~ ~ ~
Can badminton cause abdomen pain??? Cuz it hurts now and I don’t know why…maybe just a lil’ only…
~ ~ ~ ~
I just want nothing to do with you anymore…its scary the way you make things sound, when I try to compromise, you put up that harsh tone…I wished I never called you just to ask if you wanted to play …if you would be more understanding about the circumstances; I didn’t inform you earlier clearly because there were enough people playing in a court and I wasn’t the one that booked the court and initiated the game at the first place…for crying out loud, I get scolded for not telling you when you as a matter a fact do the same thing I mean like what the hell…we’re through man!!! It’s not hard to leave you as you are cuz you’re sickening me…
I tried to make things right again with you cuz I feel guilty for walking away in the first place…but now it seems my initial decisions were right…I don’t ever want to have anything to do with you again…I don’t even want to see you coming to KK for the year end holidays together with the rest of the mates…you’re not even in our engineering gang to begin with, you belong to your bio-medical science freaks…we’re from separate worlds…and you talk like you’re so desperate for a guy to control…I’m sick of hearing all that from you…and the entire group is sick of you and your ‘ke poh’ attitude…you’re over-controlling!!! I can’t stand you… it’s OVER!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
Dreams are just dreams when they’re stuck inside my head…but when someone believes them together with me, I stare at you and I see my life passing before my eyes…nothing else matters…when the journey is over, all my dreams come true…I’ll dream of you…
Dreams take you a thousand miles away from here…every impossible is made possible…and every step taken just brings it all together…
When everything seems to be lost forever, I’ll choose to keep the faith…
I remember you saying “Even if you loose your faith, you’ve got to have faith in me…that maybe I’ll recognize you along the way…”; you said it at the forest east of Henesys…why do your words linger in my head…It’s just wrong…
~ ~ ~ ~
We’ll take a chance and if you could stay for eternity…If only…I’m at a lost for words…
~ ~ ~ ~
Everything comes and goes…got to get used to it…but what the heck is wrong around here…you can’t get what you want and whatever you don’t want just lines up on your doorstep…and the world drags you along with it…but I will SURVIVE…
Courage and believing, faith and trust; I’ll hold on to You!
I think I’m fine…
~ ~ ~ ~
Can badminton cause abdomen pain??? Cuz it hurts now and I don’t know why…maybe just a lil’ only…
~ ~ ~ ~
I just want nothing to do with you anymore…its scary the way you make things sound, when I try to compromise, you put up that harsh tone…I wished I never called you just to ask if you wanted to play …if you would be more understanding about the circumstances; I didn’t inform you earlier clearly because there were enough people playing in a court and I wasn’t the one that booked the court and initiated the game at the first place…for crying out loud, I get scolded for not telling you when you as a matter a fact do the same thing I mean like what the hell…we’re through man!!! It’s not hard to leave you as you are cuz you’re sickening me…
I tried to make things right again with you cuz I feel guilty for walking away in the first place…but now it seems my initial decisions were right…I don’t ever want to have anything to do with you again…I don’t even want to see you coming to KK for the year end holidays together with the rest of the mates…you’re not even in our engineering gang to begin with, you belong to your bio-medical science freaks…we’re from separate worlds…and you talk like you’re so desperate for a guy to control…I’m sick of hearing all that from you…and the entire group is sick of you and your ‘ke poh’ attitude…you’re over-controlling!!! I can’t stand you… it’s OVER!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
Dreams are just dreams when they’re stuck inside my head…but when someone believes them together with me, I stare at you and I see my life passing before my eyes…nothing else matters…when the journey is over, all my dreams come true…I’ll dream of you…
Dreams take you a thousand miles away from here…every impossible is made possible…and every step taken just brings it all together…
When everything seems to be lost forever, I’ll choose to keep the faith…
I remember you saying “Even if you loose your faith, you’ve got to have faith in me…that maybe I’ll recognize you along the way…”; you said it at the forest east of Henesys…why do your words linger in my head…It’s just wrong…
~ ~ ~ ~
We’ll take a chance and if you could stay for eternity…If only…I’m at a lost for words…
~ ~ ~ ~
Everything comes and goes…got to get used to it…but what the heck is wrong around here…you can’t get what you want and whatever you don’t want just lines up on your doorstep…and the world drags you along with it…but I will SURVIVE…
Courage and believing, faith and trust; I’ll hold on to You!
I think I’m fine…
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/01/2007 02:26:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities