Tuesday, May 8, 2007
AGONISED
I‘m clutching my fist tight…waiting to bang it on the wall or the table…
Wishing I could grab hold of something and throw it away as hard as I can…
If anyone could hear the heart in me breaking…
If you can see the veins in my head throbbing…
This indescribable anger, pain and agony…
I close my eyes the tears fall…
I strive so hard to persuade my mom, but you all fall back on me 1 by 1…
No ones to be blamed I guess…it was fate…was it?
“CHILL” if this word was so easy to be implied I would have felt better
“NEXT WEEK?” who knows if my mom would allow me anymore…I’ve got class!!!
IS IT THE END???
Wishing I could grab hold of something and throw it away as hard as I can…
If anyone could hear the heart in me breaking…
If you can see the veins in my head throbbing…
This indescribable anger, pain and agony…
I close my eyes the tears fall…
I strive so hard to persuade my mom, but you all fall back on me 1 by 1…
No ones to be blamed I guess…it was fate…was it?
“CHILL” if this word was so easy to be implied I would have felt better
“NEXT WEEK?” who knows if my mom would allow me anymore…I’ve got class!!!
IS IT THE END???
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/08/2007 10:42:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities