if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

just updating

ur "Yay…I once again look like a panda…I think I have swollen eyes…or maybe eye bags…or maybe both…

But amazingly my flu is cured…and so is my headache…must be shocked by the amount of work just on the first lecture…

The lecturers are out of their minds…maths 3 lec gave like 8 pages of notes and 3 questions to do…I was shocked with the speed he went…what more its an alien topic…OMG, what should I do?

Structure analysis 2 lecturer threw us some spontaneous questions and I couldn’t even answer…”You dunno ah?...I’m disappointed in you”…OMG, on the first day of lecture; these are the words thrown at me…is it suppose to boost my enthusiasm in the subject or is the lecturer trying to bring me down?

I’ve promised myself to take my life seriously and positively so I’ll take it as a challenge this semester…no more slacking…no more last minute work!

~ ~ ~ ~

I am hoping I keep my words…hehe

~ ~ ~ ~

As much as I’m looking forward to this weekend, I’m scared…

Guts; where are my guts? It’s not frightening to be alone…haha…I hope…

Ah whatever la…I’m not regretting it!

~ ~ ~ ~

Was chatting with someone last night…

Made me think a lot about what was going on…and the conversation made me feel much more enlightened today…

Anyways, just thanks a lot for last night…though it was just a short chat…but much was said and done…I do hope you’re feeling better too ^^

You know who you are…’we are very much alike’ XD

i know that i have loved you ... at 5/08/2007 03:58:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music