Thursday, May 3, 2007
Is tat all?
Grains of sand flow
Through the tiny voids below
If each grain were to hold
A meaning to be unfold
Then life would be illustrated
Too intricate and complicated.
All it seems you’re hiding away
I sure wish I could breakaway
From the invisible chains you’ve bounded me
And I could be set free.
So it seems my words are blunt
To an extent it may seem just a stunt
But to me it seems so real
Only I could truly understand the deal.
Somehow this author is weary
And the eyes are teary
Only time can heal
And teach this heart to feel
Would anyone answer this call of despair?
So this broken heart could be sent for repair
And I could once again soar
On the wings of an eagle like before.
Through the tiny voids below
If each grain were to hold
A meaning to be unfold
Then life would be illustrated
Too intricate and complicated.
All it seems you’re hiding away
I sure wish I could breakaway
From the invisible chains you’ve bounded me
And I could be set free.
So it seems my words are blunt
To an extent it may seem just a stunt
But to me it seems so real
Only I could truly understand the deal.
Somehow this author is weary
And the eyes are teary
Only time can heal
And teach this heart to feel
Would anyone answer this call of despair?
So this broken heart could be sent for repair
And I could once again soar
On the wings of an eagle like before.
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/03/2007 01:53:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities