if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm OK

Every priceless possession can be taken away from sight in just a slight moment in time but what remain forever are memories… its true, no one can take them away unless you decide its time to forget and let go…

To everyone; the mind holds different priceless assets…to some it maybe an unforgettable experience, to some it maybe worldly materials, to some it maybe overflowing emotions over a certain matter; but at the end of it all it is only precious to the owner of the mind himself or herself…

Giving space does not signify the end of something but the beginning of a unique relationship…we may not understand the actions of a person; but to judge and upon judgment, thus drop a punishment is just something selfish to do…

And so I choose to play my part, and let other things fall into place…whether my existence is needed; it is not up to me to decide…

I’ve thought things through…^^

~ ~ ~ ~

Lord I will bow to You
To no other Gods
But You alone
Lord I will worship You
Nothing hands have made
But You alone

I will lay down my idols
Thrones I have made
All that has taken my heart

~ ~ ~ ~

It’s a song that made me realize that life is made complicated by trying too hard to focus on other things except God…

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all the other things shall fall into place…

i know that i have loved you ... at 5/08/2007 06:13:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music