Saturday, May 5, 2007
Fading emotions
I typed a freaking long post but I ended up saving it...
I tried to be heartless; so the breaking and mending cycle doesn't go on...
I tried to post it; knowing every single time I do it, the wall between us grows thicker...and one day it'll be the barrier between us...
I can't...cuz I still can't find the will in me to let go...
I was made 'me' to tolerate...unless you say we're through, I'll bear all there is to take this friendship through these times...
I tried to be heartless; so the breaking and mending cycle doesn't go on...
I tried to post it; knowing every single time I do it, the wall between us grows thicker...and one day it'll be the barrier between us...
I can't...cuz I still can't find the will in me to let go...
I was made 'me' to tolerate...unless you say we're through, I'll bear all there is to take this friendship through these times...
(forget bout this-erased)
~ ~ ~ ~
I'm letting it cool...I wanted a new beginning...
~ ~ ~ ~
I can go...
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/05/2007 12:48:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities