Thursday, May 3, 2007
Damn pissed!
1 wrong word…and this is what I get
“Give me back the passport…”
I am beginning to feel you are never contended with my achievements…
No joy is brought but its more like a necessity to continue to be living in this house…
I feel sick…
~ ~ ~ ~
If you mean what you said; if you take it back by force; this is another thorn you plant in me!
“Give me back the passport…”
I am beginning to feel you are never contended with my achievements…
No joy is brought but its more like a necessity to continue to be living in this house…
I feel sick…
~ ~ ~ ~
If you mean what you said; if you take it back by force; this is another thorn you plant in me!
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/03/2007 06:53:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities