Wednesday, May 2, 2007
He knows my name
He Knows My Name
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee."
I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He’ll never leave me
No matter where I go
~ ~ ~ ~
Everyone in this world seeks for a sense of recognition of existence in this world…
Though many are pushed in a corner; rejected by the crowd; risking their own life to find pride in the community; is it worth?
I’m glad I have a Father in Heaven:
Who knows me by name;
Who knows my pain and sorrows and lifts my burden;
Who stays with me when I shed a tear;
Who never complains when I forget where my successes came from;
Who have blessed me with all I have today and never bragged;
Who made me who I am today;
Who authored my life the way it is;
Who catches me when I fall;
No greater honour; no greater love; all I have is yours oh God!
I’m so glad I can call you Father…
And my only wish is to share your love to the world!
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee."
I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hands
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He’ll never leave me
No matter where I go
~ ~ ~ ~
Everyone in this world seeks for a sense of recognition of existence in this world…
Though many are pushed in a corner; rejected by the crowd; risking their own life to find pride in the community; is it worth?
I’m glad I have a Father in Heaven:
Who knows me by name;
Who knows my pain and sorrows and lifts my burden;
Who stays with me when I shed a tear;
Who never complains when I forget where my successes came from;
Who have blessed me with all I have today and never bragged;
Who made me who I am today;
Who authored my life the way it is;
Who catches me when I fall;
No greater honour; no greater love; all I have is yours oh God!
I’m so glad I can call you Father…
And my only wish is to share your love to the world!
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/02/2007 07:14:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities