Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Headache
The veins in my head are throbbing again…please stop and give me a peaceful break
~ ~ ~ ~
We’re total opposites…people say opposites attract…to me it’s totally a wrong perception…
~ ~ ~ ~
My head hurts…I can’t think of what to write…
~ ~ ~ ~
I think you should begin to take the hint now that I won’t give up my chance on this trip…so would you stop asking me to change my mind and not go…
Unless you take away my passport…I will still go on this trip, doesn’t matter who is going…
I can’t tell you why, but it really means a lot to me…
I wish it’s about time you set me free and let me venture the world a bit more than my boundaries…
~ ~ ~ ~
I see the intensity of the fight getting worse…to be stuck in the middle is like having artillery from both sides of the war camps pointed at you…and when they fire; you get hurt from both sides…
Sigh…I can’t do anything…useless and feeble to you…
~ ~ ~ ~
I seriously can’t think tonight…I shall end here
~ ~ ~ ~
We’re total opposites…people say opposites attract…to me it’s totally a wrong perception…
~ ~ ~ ~
My head hurts…I can’t think of what to write…
~ ~ ~ ~
I think you should begin to take the hint now that I won’t give up my chance on this trip…so would you stop asking me to change my mind and not go…
Unless you take away my passport…I will still go on this trip, doesn’t matter who is going…
I can’t tell you why, but it really means a lot to me…
I wish it’s about time you set me free and let me venture the world a bit more than my boundaries…
~ ~ ~ ~
I see the intensity of the fight getting worse…to be stuck in the middle is like having artillery from both sides of the war camps pointed at you…and when they fire; you get hurt from both sides…
Sigh…I can’t do anything…useless and feeble to you…
~ ~ ~ ~
I seriously can’t think tonight…I shall end here
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/02/2007 12:50:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities