if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Remorse

If it is life I am forsaking then it shall not go on…cuz my life is made for a reason, a mission to be fulfilled before I meet my Father in heaven…I have a calling and I shall answer to the call…

Revival is happening in my hometown and I cannot afford to slack…I’ve grown cold of the fire and passion…no one can help me flame it back again except the Lord my God…and it also takes myself to buck up…it takes 2 hands to clap and make a sound…it won’t work alone…

I’m glad to see everyone back in church…and I’ve never seen you so excited about these conferences before…maybe its time!

~ ~ ~ ~

We need time to grow up.The maturity is yet to be possessed.But, somehow before the time is reached, too much hurt have been done.There are too many scars, seemingly recovered but still aching deep inside the heart.I know i am bad in whatsoever way, but it is not entirely my fault.I got compliments but i dun get encouragement to keep going on.I have dreams but I am often countered with reality.I am crazy but i dun wish to be treated as a crazy person.My word has its meaning in it, not out of my insanity.I need freedom, psychologically.But, i dun get permissions.***Education is a privilege. Good life is even more of a privilege.Since you have gotten them all, treasure.No one can assist u but urself.Sadness, depression and disappointment are merely the process while happiness is the only finality.I wish u all the best and i am willing to take the challenge with u. Only if u could treasure ur life.Show appreciation to what u are having now.Give time for all the badness.I believe they will leave.When time is reached.Good luck.
~ ~ ~ ~

I copied the above from a friend’s blog…felt that it meant a lot…acted sort of like an eye-opener to me…

There is a time and season for everything…but if you just let it slip away then that’s it…

Forgive and forget; hold on and keep hurting; stay stagnant and be complacent; your choice…

I need to move on from this place of torture; I need to move out of my depressed state…

There is much more to life that is left to be discovered…Life goes on!

~ ~ ~ ~

I’ve got class in 15 minutes…I need to change and go out ^^

i know that i have loved you ... at 5/15/2007 11:28:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music