Friday, May 11, 2007
Ntg better to say
Have been crazy mapling this few days…started straight after class till late night…it eases thoughts; eases the mind…I don’t have to think so much about things I don’t want to think…
And I think I am neglecting my blog…for this few days…I’m speechless of what has happened the past few days…
I’ve gone mad…
~ ~ ~ ~
Felt like I’m just disappointing each one with everything I decide…
Should I just call it off and pretend it never happened?
I wanted so bad to get on the bus tomorrow and proceed with the plan…but my guts failed me…I thought I could trust my friends in making this dream happen for me but they failed…
If next week doesn’t happen then this would just be a shattered dream once again…
And I don’t know how long will I take to get over it…this heart is aching once again…
Call me stupid call me crazy…Friends are priceless…
~ ~ ~ ~
No sound, no reply…doesn’t matter to you; little by little trying to let it not get to me…
I dare not say 1 year…neither do I dare say 1 month…but I hold on to this friendship day by day…
And I don’t know if it would last that long…does it matter?
~ ~ ~ ~
People say shut up if you have nothing good to say….
Each part of this post has nothing good in it…I should just shut up…
And I think I am neglecting my blog…for this few days…I’m speechless of what has happened the past few days…
I’ve gone mad…
~ ~ ~ ~
Felt like I’m just disappointing each one with everything I decide…
Should I just call it off and pretend it never happened?
I wanted so bad to get on the bus tomorrow and proceed with the plan…but my guts failed me…I thought I could trust my friends in making this dream happen for me but they failed…
If next week doesn’t happen then this would just be a shattered dream once again…
And I don’t know how long will I take to get over it…this heart is aching once again…
Call me stupid call me crazy…Friends are priceless…
~ ~ ~ ~
No sound, no reply…doesn’t matter to you; little by little trying to let it not get to me…
I dare not say 1 year…neither do I dare say 1 month…but I hold on to this friendship day by day…
And I don’t know if it would last that long…does it matter?
~ ~ ~ ~
People say shut up if you have nothing good to say….
Each part of this post has nothing good in it…I should just shut up…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/11/2007 12:46:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities