if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, June 30, 2007

First times

Slept so late last night…did not even realize it was 3 plus in the morning when we came back…a game of basketball in the dark after supper session…sounds interesting but definitely a sore to the eyes…it was so hard to see…

Wanted to sleep in but my personal alarm called and wake me up…I sounded so sleepy and yet you keep talking to me…sigh…don’t you know that I still want to sleep…(YAWN)

~ ~ ~ ~

First times…do you remember all your ‘first times’?

First times are always the trill then it slowly fades away…every time the moment comes you wish you could cherish it and wish the moment would last…but in that comes disappointment too cuz it’s never possible to preserve a moment as beautiful as that…

Would I return again even if I had a friend to go with? Do I have something to look forward to by going there? When you said that the next time you go, you would call me…deep down I ask myself…is there a still a reason special enough for me to go?

I really don’t know, maybe I don’t wish to know…in self denial I wish to live in…I dare not even dream far, in fear my dreams will once again shatter like a broken glass upon impact to the floor…nothing can glue it back together…

Don’t put your hopes to high or you’ll end up with greater disappointment…I am beginning to learn this phrase…

~ ~ ~ ~

Some things are real, some things are not…
Wake up from the dream before you fall deeper…

i know that i have loved you ... at 6/30/2007 10:34:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music