if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Life is a journey

Woke up at 9.30 this morning; it was funny how I didn’t snooze my alarm today…slept at 3 plus last night, wonder why I did not manage to sleep till at least 12 today…

There were a lot of things worth remembering yesterday…

~ ~ ~ ~

It was my first time going ice-skating at Sunway Pyramid…

Woke up with muscle aches here and there and a patch of blue black bottom left of my right knee cap…ouch!

To stand outside the ring and to be in the ring is completely 2 different experiences…it just reminded me of that what you see or what you expect things to turn out to be is different from what you will experience…you may be a spectator and a commentator to the problems in the lives of others but you will never be fully empathized; fully understanding the true feelings and emotions involved…

But one thing I’ve learnt is that when you fall down courage is needed to stand up again…the fear of falling will just refrain one from learning something new…

The same goes for life…if one fears to experience pain then nothing new will be gained…as people say ”nothing ventured nothing gained”…

But I guess I was kind of disappointed with myself…I feared the fall; I held on to the sides of the ring…I was pathetic in ice skating…fell twice…it was hard to move on ice…to stand on it was ok but to make small steps it’s easy to slip and fall…

What made things easier was the existence of friends…when you fall they would reach out their hand to pick you up…it was slippery and it was hard to get up but with all their might they tried to pull me up…they never gave up and walk away…the first few steps were hard but they encouraged and walk by my side…to skate away from the walls, it’s hard to do it alone when you’re new to it…but like I said, it was friends that held my hand and made the first few steps easier and when I tend to loose balance you guys got my back…

Thanks a lot everyone^^

Provides the same significance in life doesn’t it…

Every journey of life is hard…but when taken together hand in hand it just makes it that much easier…everyone has flaws but all that mattered is they’ve got your back when the time comes…

~ ~ ~ ~


The reality of life reminded me of what the world may be…
I managed to meet my ex-chemistry lecturer; haven’t seen her in a year…so I took a cab back to Taylor’s just to meet her…I was in luck that day as she was in…

She was as nice as before…the only thing that changed was she looked older and tired…

The white hairs I saw reminded me that nothing else lasts except what is in the heart…a person may change on the outside, appearance and features; but what really lasts is what is inside of you…

Memories, a person’s character and attitude…it never changes…unless wanted to be changed or forgotten…

~ ~ ~ ~

Courage and sustaining comes in a pair…If courage is lost you have lost the meaning of sustaining sufferings…Facing and sustaining life is the biggest proof of the existence of courage in ones life…

Loose the courage to face life or in something we thought we will never fare in…and the rest is downhill…

i know that i have loved you ... at 6/24/2007 12:40:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music