Saturday, June 16, 2007
Slight winds of change
Dream away
Everything that is left to say
I felt the breeze coming my way
But how long will it stay?
I see the steps of my life
Its paved a step at a time
And I dare not see afar
Afraid I will be taken down again.
But thanks for everything tonight…
To you it may be just nothing
But to me, it meant a lot…
Everything that is left to say
I felt the breeze coming my way
But how long will it stay?
I see the steps of my life
Its paved a step at a time
And I dare not see afar
Afraid I will be taken down again.
But thanks for everything tonight…
To you it may be just nothing
But to me, it meant a lot…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/16/2007 08:48:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities