Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Unknown tears
A sudden feeling of emptiness…I feel cold…everything just became silent…
One moment I am alright another I am crying…
I just want to go home…
Tears just rolled out of no where…and it became waterworks as I type…
I really want to go home…
I’m sick and tired of everything…
Wish I could just hug my mom and just cry…I rarely think of doing that…but when I do I think I’m really broken down…
9 more weeks before I get to go home…will these tears stop falling till then?
One moment I am alright another I am crying…
I just want to go home…
Tears just rolled out of no where…and it became waterworks as I type…
I really want to go home…
I’m sick and tired of everything…
Wish I could just hug my mom and just cry…I rarely think of doing that…but when I do I think I’m really broken down…
9 more weeks before I get to go home…will these tears stop falling till then?
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/19/2007 08:55:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities