Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Just normal updates
Some things can never be found again once it’s gone missing; or once you let it slip off your fingers…
And there is no absolute space for regret but just to move on with life…with or without the missing part; hoping a miracle will help to restore that empty space…
~ ~ ~ ~
I love my new shoes…white with grey stripes…
And there is no absolute space for regret but just to move on with life…with or without the missing part; hoping a miracle will help to restore that empty space…
~ ~ ~ ~
I love my new shoes…white with grey stripes…
Ellen ah, paiseh la it’s white and grey; not blue, green or pink (girly colours) and definitely far better than my black Nike…it’s getting old already so decided to get a new pair…
But I wore it once that day to class, 2 hours later went back to the room to change shoes…saw the sides got dirty liao, so ‘xing tong’…I so ‘bu se de’ wear ler…people ask me I buy the shoe for what…*scratch head*…save for special occasion lo…
~ ~ ~ ~
Looks like the bruise on my leg is not swelling down but swelling up…pain la!!
~ ~ ~ ~
Stand aside, watching in silence…not breaking free but just keeping a low profile…
Somewhere out there…I am still here if you need me…
~ ~ ~ ~
No matter what happens don’t loose faith in God…vital key to life…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/27/2007 10:37:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities