if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Still waiting

I am not sad I am just disappointed…I think…

Well, since I have decided to set free I shouldn’t dwell on this matter

I promised myself I will be happy and look forward to life…

I should be happy just seeing you guys happy…

Then why am I still thinking about it?

Time is all that was needed and I am still waiting to hear from you…

I am still wishing it doesn’t end here…

i know that i have loved you ... at 6/06/2007 07:48:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music