if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Great day to reflect upon

I had a site visit today…the site was at a familiar place; I went back to the place I first lived in for the first half of the year when I firstly left home for college…There was so much to remember there…

The journey there was about an hour in the uni bus…it started off like any other day…with the thoughts playing in my head…it never stops…I was thinking if I should drop an sms or not; something I have not done for quite some time now...but then I place that thought away; cuz it was never gonna make any difference…at the same time, I was listening to my mp3 and looking out the window…there were so much to worry about; I just wasn’t in the mood for this trip…

The visit started; it didn’t take long…despite the climbing of piled up spun piles just to get in the site; walking around on muddy land; getting dirty and being fried by the sun; it was cool to see all those stuff especially the machineries…

Our group session ended and we were dismissed for lunch…went to an old place where I use to have my Friday lunch with my old course mates…the place hasn’t changed; so did the quality of the food…then we walked quite a distance to a bakery I use to buy cakes from every week and make my roommate try them or even bring them back home for my family to enjoy during the holidays…it was nice but costly…

While on the way there I passed by a pharmacy, to you it might be an ordinary pharmacy; but to me; every single 1 of this place brings memories…I still remembered that day, but things started to change after that till the day I left…it was shocking to receive an sms from you 1 day; then everything was left behind…then we started talking again or I should say chatting la…maybe we were just getting mature by the day, I was a small kid back then who only acted to my likings…

The power of the word ‘sorry’…it does make a difference; if only it is given a chance…

Next stop; Starbucks coffee…frapuccino espresso with cream…I always loved that; it kept me awake all afternoon for class…there are sweet memories here too…my ex-roommate and I came here 3 days in a row to study for our common test…don’t ask me if it’s effective or not…but all I know is I have great times spent with my ex-roommate…

There were many things my ex-roommate taught me…she was 1 of the greatest friends I ever had…if I could choose 1 person to be my roommate again it would definitely be her…we weren’t just having a normal roommate connection…I took her like an older sister (though I am the older one)…but her thoughts were mature and every time I got in a fight with my mom; I would cry and she would just tell me everything would be ok the next day…she was very understanding; I know she’s got my back all the time…

I remember we would just nudge each other on msn although we were just sitting next to each other…fast food was her favourite kind of food except onions…then she would complain that the fries have too much salt…chili tuna and hi-5 bread; Korean mee; fresh milk, juices…I would drag you to Carrefoure during the weekends to do grocery shopping and we would spend a lot…or go hang out in Sunway pyramid…she loves to sleep early and I would disturb her…I am not so scared of the dark anymore thanks to her…and when exam seasons come we would just study everywhere, the bed, the hard sofa outside, the dining table…when assignments were going to due we would rush like mad…I would help you check her grammar and all…the past I miss most was just to hang out and have nice talks with her…I still remember when I firstly met her I called her ‘the quiet girl’ and I was scared but in the end…haha

Those were the days…then I left that place to a deserted cowboy town called Nilai…things changed and I hated it…forget about all that la or else this post would never end…

After all those flashbacks, I finally thought things through…I was finally smiling again…I knew what I wanted…And I was thankful for everything I have now…all I have been through has made me who I am today…

I want to be a great achiever but not only in academics but in everything I do…I was created by God for His purpose and I will live by his word…

~ ~ ~ ~

I have my life to lead and you have yours…I finally realize we’ve got a large gap in between that most of the time leads me to fall out and loose my sanity…maybe the fear of loosing or the fear of being alone or the fear of rejection is overwhelming me…

But today I finally realized that great friends don’t have to be together; great friends don’t have to tell each other everything and most of all great friends don’t suffocate each other….its the trust and understanding that makes the foundation of the friendship…it’s the allowance of space that’s needed for the other party to take a breath when suffocation begins to take place; hoping things will stay alive…its just being there for the other when the time comes and not run away or drop more problems at those critical times…its not the amount of time spent together that assures you of the friendship; its that unique trust that assures yourself of the friendship…

In the end it all comes down to me…

Somehow I felt like things were enlightened…and I hope this will last…

I am still waiting cuz I can’t promise anyone anything but hoping that no one gets left behind…

~ ~ ~ ~

This is something for certain people only…

FYI; I am not a suck up I do it for the sake of sharing what I enjoy myself…but if you choose to think of me that way I have nothing to say…

i know that i have loved you ... at 6/05/2007 05:21:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music