Monday, June 4, 2007
Open again
There is no meaning to hide away anymore…
I can only try to look forward and hope for the winds of change…
It’s useless to live in self denial cuz the world never waits for you…and so this is the harsh fact I have to face…
I am back but maybe different…hope it’s in a good way…
Hmm…wonder who wants to give me a good whack on the head?
I don’t want to go wrong…I need to buck up especially in my studies so I don’t disappoint the people back home…I know there are reasons to your expectations and I know where our situation lies…
But I just need a break at times…forgive me…
I can only try to look forward and hope for the winds of change…
It’s useless to live in self denial cuz the world never waits for you…and so this is the harsh fact I have to face…
I am back but maybe different…hope it’s in a good way…
Hmm…wonder who wants to give me a good whack on the head?
I don’t want to go wrong…I need to buck up especially in my studies so I don’t disappoint the people back home…I know there are reasons to your expectations and I know where our situation lies…
But I just need a break at times…forgive me…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/04/2007 05:52:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities