Monday, June 4, 2007
waiting
There is no feeling I’d choose to hide…
I really miss you guys…it isn’t the affection kind of love like everyone thinks…I just miss talking to you; miss chatting with you…miss dropping in tags; miss dropping in sms’s…I just miss everything we once had…
I saw you come online, I was delighted but I dare not pm you…feeling messed up…I couldn’t decide what to do…then you went offline…the same devastation to face…
And for you, I thought long and hard; thinking if I should tag you…I dare not pick up the phone to drop you an sms…
All these were things I could have done with just seconds of thinking last time…but now I cant…seems like I don’t have the guts to do so…is it because I am filled with guilt?
I don’t want to suffocate this friendship and die…
Once again I am at a lost…
At the verge of loosing it…wish you could tell me what to do…
I am still waiting…
I really miss you guys…it isn’t the affection kind of love like everyone thinks…I just miss talking to you; miss chatting with you…miss dropping in tags; miss dropping in sms’s…I just miss everything we once had…
I saw you come online, I was delighted but I dare not pm you…feeling messed up…I couldn’t decide what to do…then you went offline…the same devastation to face…
And for you, I thought long and hard; thinking if I should tag you…I dare not pick up the phone to drop you an sms…
All these were things I could have done with just seconds of thinking last time…but now I cant…seems like I don’t have the guts to do so…is it because I am filled with guilt?
I don’t want to suffocate this friendship and die…
Once again I am at a lost…
At the verge of loosing it…wish you could tell me what to do…
I am still waiting…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/04/2007 10:56:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities