Tuesday, July 3, 2007
True or False; I don't know...
I keep saying to see you smile
Is worth the pain I go through
To set you free and see you soar from afar
It carves a smile on my face.
But at times; I just feel like reaching out to you
Yet I know the attempts will turn out cold
And all I’ll get is the chills
That will freeze my heart once again.
When I tried to ignore this feeling lately
All I’ve realized the wound just got worse
The cut has gotten deeper than before
Bottom line is, I can’t take it.
I guess I miss everything that you do…
Right now I am at a lost for words…
~ ~ ~ ~
Your faith in yourself is all you will ever have. Don't let anyone take it away from you, ever.
Is worth the pain I go through
To set you free and see you soar from afar
It carves a smile on my face.
But at times; I just feel like reaching out to you
Yet I know the attempts will turn out cold
And all I’ll get is the chills
That will freeze my heart once again.
When I tried to ignore this feeling lately
All I’ve realized the wound just got worse
The cut has gotten deeper than before
Bottom line is, I can’t take it.
I guess I miss everything that you do…
Right now I am at a lost for words…
~ ~ ~ ~
Your faith in yourself is all you will ever have. Don't let anyone take it away from you, ever.
i know that i have loved you ... at 7/03/2007 12:55:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities