if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's not what it is

It’s not the amount of time
But it’s the moments shared
It’s not what is said nor done
But it’s what is remembered

It’s not what will happen
But what is done when it happens
It’s not what is heard
But it’s what is taken to heart

It’s not about what is told
But it’s about what is understood
It’s not about what is showed
It’s about what is felt

~ ~ ~ ~

Let me share your joy and happiness
Even if you’re in tears I won’t run from you
Though now I can’t help you in anyway
All I can do is lend you my shoulder to lean on

These words I have said enough; I’m tired
Maybe to you, these words mean nothing anymore
Do you still feel what I feel?
Or maybe all along you never felt it

But if you think I am an obstacle in your life
Then I shall stand aside and watch from afar
Any emotions in me shall be refrained from you
All I could do is to leave you growing up in your own world

This pains me; it hurts to stand back
But I can’t keep holding on to you
Lost in the maze of promises I placed myself
I can’t find my way out anymore

The day you walk away
You’ve took my heart along with it
Will I ever see the day?
When I’ll see you in my life again

i know that i have loved you ... at 7/03/2007 08:50:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music