if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Random Words

No matter how much I try to ignore the feeling it’s still there
To sit on the stairs and space out
While listening to the chatters of and old friend
Reminding me of my first year experience away from home
I’ve seemed to have learnt a lot; changed a lot too.

Nonetheless, I don’t feel any happier or prouder of myself
Every passing day, a small piece of puzzle falls into place
Slowly revealing pictures in my head
Yet there are still many unsolved puzzles
Leading to much despair and regret.

But no matter how tough the road was
There were still memories worth treasuring.

I won't blame you for the disguise you put on in front of me
People tend to hide away
In fear the world will know who they really are.

A person who can always calm my restless nights
The dreams I dare not dream; will it just fade away?
How can I let you get hurt because of me?
I don’t even know who I am anymore.
No one can replace your place in my heart.

If you didn't appear I would still be deep asleep
Hopelessly thinking my life is hidden in the dark
Being ignorant of many things around me
But sad to say things have all gone to pass now.

i know that i have loved you ... at 7/01/2007 08:20:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music