Wednesday, August 8, 2007
200th Post; filled with exhaustion
My 200th post…
Too bad I’ve got no energy and time to make it memorable for now…
But it’s just worth mentioning for now…
/
I look like a panda; I am exhausted…my head feels empty…
Never slept earlier than 3 for the past few days…
In short, I’m half dead…I’ve never worked so much in such a short time…
/
Nevertheless, I would like to use this opportunity to thank my friends for helping out…you guys really did a lot…thanks so much! I’d never forget your help…I owe you guys a big favour…
/
All internal marks aren’t that good this semester…I’d really need to buck up for the finals…
Buck up kiddo!!!
Too bad I’ve got no energy and time to make it memorable for now…
But it’s just worth mentioning for now…
/
I look like a panda; I am exhausted…my head feels empty…
Never slept earlier than 3 for the past few days…
In short, I’m half dead…I’ve never worked so much in such a short time…
/
Nevertheless, I would like to use this opportunity to thank my friends for helping out…you guys really did a lot…thanks so much! I’d never forget your help…I owe you guys a big favour…
/
All internal marks aren’t that good this semester…I’d really need to buck up for the finals…
Buck up kiddo!!!
i know that i have loved you ... at 8/08/2007 08:39:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities