if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tired

Backaches, squinted eyes, exhaustion…

I am extremely tired but you made my day after all…

Something to cheer me up after a tiring day…

/

And thanks to Choon Lian, Dorothy and Wei Xiang…my drawing work load has miraculously decreased by half…without you guys, I would’ve died…and screw up my finals in the end…I will not forget all the help I got from you guys…I will be happy to lend a helping hand in the future if you need me…

/

To Mr. didi…

Take care lo!

/

Good night people!

i know that i have loved you ... at 8/05/2007 03:30:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music