if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm not perfect...wish you knew

Was in the mood for blogging earlier on…not exactly in the mood now but I’ll just say what I want to say…

/

Listening to somewhere out there…soothe the mood a little…

We’re wishing on the same bright star; sleeping under the same big sky…

Does it make the world any less lonely and scary?

/

Patience; I scribbled these words all over a paper when I was on the phone with you…if not I would have lost my temper and showed you my disapproval directly which will cause me an argument with you…something that would ruin my life more…

You think too much…would you for once live like a normal person and forget about competition…the only person I have to win is myself and not the rest of the world…if I’m comfortable with who I am now, aren’t you suppose to be happy with me…if all these pushing doesn’t stress you out, it stresses me out; I’m the one being stretched here…cuz its just telling me to be someone else, not who I am…

I hate going against you but I’m still me…I need my space and I’m not perfect in every way including my studies…you can’t expect a 100% every time…even a genius can’t promise you such results…

I hate it when you make the phone calls sound cold…like it was entirely my fault…you always make the entire worlds sound guilty…why? You’re making life sound more miserable then it already is…

No matter what you’re still someone I will and have to respect…

/

It feels better to get it of my chest…I can’t fire back at you so all I can do is rant it all out here…

/

Finals is getting the best of me…my internal marks are overall disappointing but I accept it for its who I am…I’m not perfect nor a genius…

Buck up kiddo!!!

i know that i have loved you ... at 8/10/2007 09:23:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music