Monday, August 13, 2007
Still
I promised I won’t butt in this time…
I haven’t forgotten how it felt during the last incident…and I’m not in a stupid state to help my already dying friendship commit suicide quicker…
Like you said, I shouldn’t cause unnecessary ripples to the already disturbed waters…
Sitting back and be helpless? Try it, then you’ll slowly find out how useless you get…but a promise is a promise…Zip it…
Let’s pray and hope for the best…
I haven’t forgotten how it felt during the last incident…and I’m not in a stupid state to help my already dying friendship commit suicide quicker…
Like you said, I shouldn’t cause unnecessary ripples to the already disturbed waters…
Sitting back and be helpless? Try it, then you’ll slowly find out how useless you get…but a promise is a promise…Zip it…
Let’s pray and hope for the best…
i know that i have loved you ... at 8/13/2007 10:01:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities