if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, August 13, 2007

Sleepless nights...

Yea, it’s 4 something in the morning…what am I doing up so late? Suppose to be studying but felt like my brain couldn’t absorb anymore information…

Procrastination kills…sigh

At least the coffee helped…

Haven’t been sleeping earlier than 3 for the past few days…what’s wrong with me?

I’ve got trouble sleeping at night and I dozed off in the morning…my time is all mixed up…

/

My junk writing when I had nothing better to do today…I could do anything else but I just couldn’t get my head into the books…sigh

/

If you ever wonder
Does anything last forever
The truth is out there
But you might not know where

There are so many questions why
Why is there joy
Why is there pain
Why is there sunshine through the rain

Its time to wake up from my dream
And start making life a gleam
As for working in a team
I should stop being a wimp

I've let myself slack
Turning my future all black
Its time to tune in
And keep my life shinin'

It's never too late to realise
Time to buck up and be wise
The future is far ahead
Which I should face with a clear head

/

It makes a little sense to me…though the words are a little mixed up…

/

Well, 1 week to my 2 weeks holiday…let’s strive all we can for this finals…

Buck up kiddo!

i know that i have loved you ... at 8/13/2007 04:39:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music