Thursday, August 16, 2007
Promises of mine
I promised myself I would be fine…
I promised myself I would make it…
I promised myself I will work hard…
I promised myself all these…
So I’ll do it even if it takes the best out of me…
2 more subjects and I am free for 2 weeks…
I finally get to go home and be free…
Free from the hurts of the outer world…
Back to my place, a place I call home…
For God;
For me;
For my family;
For those who care for me…
I wont give up…
I promised myself I would make it…
I promised myself I will work hard…
I promised myself all these…
So I’ll do it even if it takes the best out of me…
2 more subjects and I am free for 2 weeks…
I finally get to go home and be free…
Free from the hurts of the outer world…
Back to my place, a place I call home…
For God;
For me;
For my family;
For those who care for me…
I wont give up…
i know that i have loved you ... at 8/16/2007 10:12:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities