if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
what a holiday
itching scratching...RASHES!!!!
i know that i have
loved
you ... at 8/28/2007 03:49:00 PM
fate
crumbled all around
0
identities
` here.waiting
;
I am who I am
No way I'm slacking here
Be it the world's pressures
I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
And so I can love cuz I was first loved
You can't change me
Jeremiah 29:11
I'm growing up!
'watchin:you.go
;
FRIENDS
Fish
Minn
MAPLERS
Justin
Pui Ling
COLLEGE DUDES
Chen Lin
Chok MS
Huang
Jo
EX. ALL SAINTS
Cassy
Emily
Kim Liew
Yvonne
EX. TAYLORIANS
Chia Chee
Ellen
James
Suzann
@Hong
^reminds;me*of
the'.Past_Life
Promises of mine
It's time
Still
Choices
Sleepless nights...
I'm not perfect...wish you knew
Panda; not cute at all
200th Post; filled with exhaustion
Tired
Friendship...unfulfilled dreams
that'.last>note
the'.soothin'>music