Tuesday, August 14, 2007
It's time
Let life begin its purpose...
No greater love have I found but the love of the Father...
And His love has thought me to love those around me...
So don’t be surprise with what I feel for you…
I still remember...letting my memories play along...
Everything has gone to an invisible state…
But I pray that you’ll be well at all times…
For you I will...
My future is at stake...
This chance I've got to take...
Thanks for reminding me...
No greater love have I found but the love of the Father...
And His love has thought me to love those around me...
So don’t be surprise with what I feel for you…
I still remember...letting my memories play along...
Everything has gone to an invisible state…
But I pray that you’ll be well at all times…
For you I will...
My future is at stake...
This chance I've got to take...
Thanks for reminding me...
i know that i have loved you ... at 8/14/2007 05:49:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities